My company has been in business for over 35 years. We will keep you up to date on the changes in medicare and supplemental plans that will allow you to make the right choice tailored to fit your health care needs and budget. All of my clients are on a fixed income so rest assured I understand your position. I want to be the person you can depend on to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. We provide you with Health insurance, Life insurance, Annuities, Long term care, Dental, Vision and Hearing plans too.
We specialize in monitoring these cost while providing our clients with the best value for all insurance programs. Unlike many other insurance companies, we are able to shop and compare more than 40 different insurance companies to get you the best rate possible! We have built this business on trust and integrity. Service is our only product!
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Life insurance, Annuity, Final expense (Burial) insurance
- Retirement Planning, Medicare Supplement. Medicare advantage
- Savings and investment planning. Debt management, Credit repair
- Group Health plans for business, Fire and casualty insurance, Liability, flood insurance
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Insurance Licensed in the state ofTexas
- Texas residents only
- Credit Terms Available
|Person||Glenn Clegg, The Retirement Coach|
|Address||5810 Greenway Dr.|
|Phone Number||(214) 601-5709|
Glenn Clegg, The Retirement Coach
Products & Services
* Retirement Planning, Medicare Supplement. Medicare advantage
* Life insurance, Annuity, Final expense (Burial) insurance
* Savings and investment planning. Debt management, Credit repair
* Group Health plans for business, Fire and casualty insurance, Liability, flood insurance.
* Home owners insurance, car insurance, Auto insurance, Mortgage protection
* Long Term Care, Cancer policy, Accidental Death,
* Term Life insurance, Whole Life insurance, Universal Life insurance.
* Golf insurance- just making sure your awake.
Promotions & Discounts
What does Medicare cover, How much does it cost, What is the difference between Medicare Advantage and Regular Medicare Supplement Insurance? Why is this all so frustrating and confusing?
By now you have been bombarded with phone calls and letters from agents and companies trying to sell you this insurance. It is frustrating and annoying. Who can you trust?
Call Glenn Clegg, The Retirement coach! Glenn will set an appointment to sit down and talk and explain everything you ever wanted to know about Medicare and then some. Straight talk, plain speaking, honest, and just good old fashioned helpful! After meeting with Glenn, you will understand your health care options and be able to make an informed decision that is best for you.
I am an independent insurance broker. That means I can compare rates on all the plans available and provide you with the lowest cost. Every year insurance rates go up, that's why we will review your plan every 2 years and keep your costs down!
With Glenn, You will know exactly what coverage your getting, your cost, your benefits, deductibles and out of pocket expenses and any limitations. You will understand exactly what you are buying. the way it should be! The most important service I provide to my clients is, when they call me they speak to a real person, not some voice mail system! So call me and start saving money today!
214-601-5709. Experience the personal service you deserve.
Vist my website: http://enjoyyourretirement. wordpress. com/